peaceful joyful loving ordered open kind generous laughing accepting calm content creative whole centered fair
birdy can use the bath ring now!
So cute!
Adorable!
LOL! I bet it took some work to get Nora out of there. :)
Love them! Also, I just nominated you for a meme on my blog. . .
lol. Too funny. Iwish I had a bath ring..
How fun! I've never seen such a thing, but I think I might have to get one. Do they come in my size?
Post a Comment
Template by suckmylolly.com
6 comments:
So cute!
Adorable!
LOL! I bet it took some work to get Nora out of there. :)
Love them! Also, I just nominated you for a meme on my blog. . .
lol. Too funny. Iwish I had a bath ring..
How fun! I've never seen such a thing, but I think I might have to get one. Do they come in my size?
Post a Comment