21 September 2009

sibling class valedictorian

ok. So there was no 'official' valedictorian, but we could totally tell that if there were to be one, it would be Nora. She LOVED sibling class at the hospital. I wish I could take her every week. She called the nurse her 'teacher' and went right up to her to say hello and later, to thank her. They learned about little babies, talked a bit about their babies, toured the labor and delivery floor, and then had a short movie and a snack. I was surprised at all the questions Nora could answer about her baby. Gender, name, even that she will sleep by her mama. We've never discussed it and nothing has been set up yet. A good reminder that they are always paying attention.

A couple of snapshots:
Nora dancing at TGIF restaurant

Nora all ready for western night at a church dinner

3 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

She really is just amazing. And really freaking cute.

A.B. said...

aww i hope that it helped with her 'hesitations' toward birdie! <3 she is gorgeous!

Jacque said...

Way to go, Nora! Love the pics, she is so cute.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com