peaceful joyful loving ordered open kind generous laughing accepting calm content creative whole centered fair
Goodness, she's beautiful.
SO beautiful!!
Awe.... so sweet, cute, adoreable...
I know what you mean! I'm staring at 3 months on Wednesday and I just can't believe it!Sarah, that dress is gorgeous. Is that Hanna Andersson? I actually gasped when I saw it!
P.S. Ms. Birdy is lovely as well.
She is stunningly beautiful, Sarah. Truly. xo
She is so beautiful.
Thank you all for your kind comments. Mary, good eye! That is a Hanna Andersson dress that Nora wore.
You make beautiful girls!!! Sad how fast time goes!!
Post a Comment
Template by suckmylolly.com
9 comments:
Goodness, she's beautiful.
SO beautiful!!
Awe.... so sweet, cute, adoreable...
I know what you mean! I'm staring at 3 months on Wednesday and I just can't believe it!
Sarah, that dress is gorgeous. Is that Hanna Andersson? I actually gasped when I saw it!
P.S. Ms. Birdy is lovely as well.
She is stunningly beautiful, Sarah. Truly. xo
She is so beautiful.
Thank you all for your kind comments. Mary, good eye! That is a Hanna Andersson dress that Nora wore.
You make beautiful girls!!! Sad how fast time goes!!
Post a Comment