28 December 2011

My annual post. Or something.

AGAIN...  just posting an old post.  Every time I come to blog, I think, "Oh!  FIRST I need to edit/finish/delete the old ones.  No more.

10.08.2011
Birdy no longer calls Nora 'Nee Nee' and it makes me sad.  She's so loving and funny and sweet.  Her current loves are "Annie", hippos, anything her sister does, not napping, her bottle (which I have no plan of taking), watching movies cuddled in my spot on my bed, and her dad and her mom.  She loves to play with her dollhouse, babies, and rubber snakes.  Her favorite food is refried beans and she loves her some milk.  She's talking up a storm and is SO good at giving us clues when we don't know what she means.  She knows the names of all the other babies in the church nursery, and I swear it's only because she loves to say, "No, so-and-so!"  She's got a big little belly and skinny little legs -- looking at her naked we crack up over how appropriate her name is.  She's just a love bug.
Nora is five now and as amazing as ever.  She's kind, thoughtful, and just plain good.  I love to watch her figure out the world.  When I'm tired, she does things to surprise me -- things like EMPTYING the dishwasher, switching over the laundry, and mopping.  Where on earth did this kid come from?
Joe is more than I could ever deserve, as well.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com