January 11
Birdy's "k" sounds are all "t" -- One day, I'm going to really miss "Otay, mommy"
December 28
Nora wants to make Joe Mays something for an early 'Old Parents' Day' present.
December 25
December 20
Nora is playing 'Dirty Jobs'. She's removed all vipers from my home but is now mired in poop in the living room.
December 18
December 17
Gina was right. Just gave Nora her first piano lesson. ♥
December 6
Nora woke up this morning and told me that her little baby pinky was a real baby. She gave it a bottle and made it talk. Redrum, anyone?
December 5
Since Facebook has become Birdy's baby book, I need to record her first joke here. Birdy: Knock Knock! You: Who's there? Birdy: Punkin! You and Birdy: GALES of laughter.
In other related news, Nora now critiques my jokes...
November 8
Nora Lost Her First Tooth! Not sure about the lighting in this. We have tons of tiny videos of our multiple extraction missions, but I can't figure out how to edit them to a reasonable length. Here she is after she's pulled it out.
October 7
Birdy just counted to three. Don't try to call me today as I'll probably be on the phone with Princeton.
September 27
A sleepy Nora declared this morning, "Ugh. Why are dere so many WORDS? Like warthog? We don't need it."
September 15
woke up to a five year old making breakfast (including my Diet Coke) for everyone because she 'thought I do so much and maybe she could do something for me.' Where did this kid come from?
September 1
August 26
This is what greeted me after my shower this morning. Evidently this character believes she is my father..



0 comments:
Post a Comment