Nora had her eighteen month check up today and tomorrow is the 'official' day. Its simply unbelievable. She weighed in at 22 lbs 9 oz and measured 32 7/8 inches (doc said that its something like 47 and 95 percentile, respectively.) The checks for the A word were all fine for now and the doctor was impressed with the number of words she can say. SO impressed that I'm doubting myself. So, I'm listing them, yet again:
Animals and Sounds Kitty, Meow, Duck, Quack, Cow, Moo, Sheep, Baa, Birdie, Tweet, Bee, Buzz, Hop, Roar, Snap, Dog, Ruff, Oink, Elephant Sound, Fish, Bug, Mona, Monkey
Body Eye, Teeth, Hair, Eyebrow, Cheek, Mouth
Characters Nemo, Pat Pat, Eebee, Pooh
Clothing Sock, Shoe, Coat, Boots
Food and Eating Milk, Water, Bottle, Cheerios, Spoon, Fork, Plate, Cookie, Banana, Bread, Eat
Household and Toys Light, Wall, Sink, Book, Ceiling, Block, Movie, TeeVee (BLUSH), Chair, Blanket, Bed, Bath, Shower, Swim, PeekABoo, Phone, Ball
Nature Snow, Tree, Sky
People Mom (and many variations), Dad (and many variations), Grandma, Grandpa, Johna, Joe, Baby, and Obama
Phrases and Miscellaneous Nigh Nigh, Hi, Bye, Where Go?, AhdunNo, Please, More, No, Yes, Sit, Go, Up, ThereItIs!, Pretty, Here, Change, Cold, Hot, All Gone
Transportation Car, Jet, Choo Choo
29 February 2008
the best 18 months there ever was
Posted by SaRaH at Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I messed up my last comment :P
Yay Nora!!
I love that she can say Obama. Sooo cute and so smart!
I don't even think I could list all of the words Sophia says. I can never remember them when I try to.
Wow! That's a lot of words. Go Nora! Get your groove on!
Sofia doesn't say NEARLY as many words. And she DEFINITELY won't say them on command....
Post a Comment