Being sick, that is. I was so sick yesterday. I couldn't imagine that I'd feel so much better today. It's kind of a weird thing because I have, of course, been sick in the past and each time I have gotten well. How is it that when you're in the middle of something, you just can't see your way out? When I thought of all I'd need to get done I just wanted to crawl under the covers. Today, I'm still achey and dizzy, but I look forward to the challenge. I wish knowledge like this would stay with me when I actually need it. Like yesterday. When I envisioned having to quit my job and living in squalor because I couldn't leave my bed...
05 February 2008
A State of Mind.
Posted by SaRaH at Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Labels: life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment