I didn't tell Joe about the cab because I wanted Jordan to tell him and I wouldn't be home in the evening. Evidently, Jordan told him right away and Joe said, "Aunt Sarah paid for that?" He said that Jordan said, "No! I did. It was my responsibility!" Joe said he looked SO proud. What a kid.
Also, Jordan had been saving up for Bathing Apes shoes and the cab ride made him just short of being able to order them this week. Lesson learned.
I hope.
24 January 2008
Update to the Taxicab Massacre that Never Was
Posted by SaRaH at Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sarah, you have an amazing kid. You are making an incredible impact in his life too. I hope you are proud of knowing that.
I'm so glad you made him pay for it himself. You're a great teenager parent!
Post a Comment