21 January 2008

Places I've Worn My Slippers

Back story: SteveDad got us a Kmart card for Christmas and our Kmart exceptionally sucks.

We went and bought diapers and such one day to use the card up. I also bought an ugly ass pair of slippers. They're faux moccasins in dark brown with pink piping -- cute, so far, right?--well, right up until the major pink bling on the tops of them. Major. For real. Anyhow, they were on clearance (surprise) and my feet are always cold in my office so I bought them for that specific room thinking that it didn't matter what they looked like.

TGI Fridays
Target
Gas Station
Local High School
Grocery Store
Post Office
Truck Stop (OK -- probably not a big deal)

Those are the places I can remember off the top of my head. Public places where I have worn slippers. Because guess what? They are so freaking comfortable they make me forgive the bling and lose all self-consciousness and sense of style.

I should go see if they have any more of them...

2 comments:

Jess said...

lol. You are so funny. Take a picture of "the slippers". I HAVE to see. :)

Small Shake said...

yes, yes. I would love to see what they look like :) And I can't even tell you all the placed I have worn slippers. Kyle is the worst about it though.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com