16 January 2008

Order! Order! I call order!

I need order today. There are too many things that need my immediate attention. Multitasking in these instances would not be helpful. I just need to get them straight and then tackle them.

Shriners Letter and Check
bdsatan's W2 prep
go downtown for W2 printing
Tax Software Installation
Thank you note to Grandpa Lloyd
IBA postcard
Rebate
Taxes for Sue, Carla, Bridg, Barb, Carla, M&D, Becca, Susie, Nise, Kristen, Y, Maya, and us
Check on Check Order
CB Ent Book Order
CB Promotional Flyers
AK Salary Increase
emails
Family Party Gifts
Family Party Dish
Mail
Ebay
Payroll
Payroll Printing
CRS
Vision Insurance
C&B O
Coat for Jman
Calculator for Joe

OK. Writing them tinily (not a word, I know) makes me feel like they're surmountable. I'll just do them. One at a time as I choose. Why I'm blogging this is really beyond me. A legal pad and pen would probably do in this case... All will be well.

On other and better notes, Nora said "Please" last night for the first time. It was the sweetest. She's been signing it for a while, but this is the first time she said it aloud. I did a little dance with her even though it was bedtime.

As I've updated this throughout the day, I'm pleased with what I've accomplished. I so wish I didn't have to go downtown tonight. It's so boring to go at night. The streets are dead, no one is in, and its cold, to boot.

11:33 pm
Final Edit
Dude. I totally rock.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com