07 January 2008

Who doesn't love a honeymoon?

Jordan moved in Saturday. We got his room together and worked on making it cool and not a guest room. As a family, we've watched movies (make that moviE as Nora has fallen in love with "Mo" and demands to watch Nemo over and over), shopped, gone to church, did a house project, played games and you know what? It's been wonderful. We had a family meeting yesterday and made our schedule and menu for the week. Next family meeting, we're going to discuss each of our responsibilities and expectations.

Nora and Jordan get along famously and always have. It's so cute to see her make a sullen 14 year old smile and laugh and put Nemo on AGAIN. One day and already she's wearing her britches all gangsta imitating her fav cousin. :P

Jordan went to Sr High youth group last night against his will and when I picked him up, he confessed it was fun. They played dodge ball and then had a short meeting. I asked him what the meeting was about and he said he didn't listen because it was for Sr High and he's a freshman. LOL. I love him. Truth be told? At this moment, if C demanded him back, I'd be heartbroken.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com