07 February 2008

maybe its february

Or maybe its all too much. Maybe its depression, winter, politics, war, pms, or work. Or maybe I'm just tired. Whatever it is, I feel so lifeless. The last couple of nights I've made sure to get to bed on time thinking that lack of sleep was the problem. But its not. Everything feels like it requires such a monumental effort. It is times like these that I hate having a history of depression because I just wonder, "doesn't everybody feel like this sometimes?" I bet they don't all sit around pondering every aspect of it. I bet they just make the monumental effort and get on with their sadsack selves. Which is what I want to do. Because I'm sure its going to be better just around the corner...

and on a completely other annoying note, i cannot remember the rules for its, it's, etc.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com