home things i've been meaning to record for no real reason at all. The recovered pew that we are using as a dining room bench:
One day, I'd like a nicer bench, but this one was free and I just love its functionality. Especially when we can line up 4-5 kids there for a meal.
Almost free pillow covers to break up the leather on leather look. I love the print on these -- although, I am apparently alone in this opinion!
And finally and most bestly, our small garden which is carved from the wilderness that is our property.


4 comments:
Love the bench, love the pillows (and the print), and especially LOVE the girls in the garden! :)
Me too. I love the bench and the pillows, so there! And I am jealous of your garden!
I third the pillows. Who is the weirdo who doesn't get it?
<3 the garden. I hope it grows better than I anticipate ours growing
I love the pillows! They are so pretty. And the bench is a fantastic idea!
Post a Comment