So Becca is enlisting in the army tomorrow. I feel as if my heart has been torn out of my chest and stomped upon. I want to go take the recruiters child and indoctrinate her. I want her to be safe. I'd have my concerns even without Iraq, but Iraq makes it intolerable. All I can do now is help her get ready and make sure she gets the best possible deal. They've already lied to her all over the place. Sgt Rosas "If the army changes your contract, then it's void and you can get out"/Contract: "Laws and regulations that govern military personnel may change without notice to me. Such changes may affect my status, pay, allowances, benefits, and responsibilities as a member of the Armed Forces REGARDLESS of the provisions of this enlistment document."
For $10,000, George Bush has been able to purchase my sister's life. You can't beat that deal.
30 October 2007
Poor Kids for Sale! Poor Kids for Sale! Get your...
Posted by SaRaH at Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment