peaceful joyful loving ordered open kind generous laughing accepting calm content creative whole centered fair
Wow, Miss Nora was busy!! I just love her sweet little face, so beautiful! And was that her first scraped knee EVER? Poor Phoebe keeps a scraped knee. ;)
I love it all!! Looks like an all around great vacay for the Mays family! I was so glad to be there for parts of it! <3
She pooped on the potty!!!! Did she cry?
Post a Comment
Template by suckmylolly.com
3 comments:
Wow, Miss Nora was busy!! I just love her sweet little face, so beautiful! And was that her first scraped knee EVER? Poor Phoebe keeps a scraped knee. ;)
I love it all!! Looks like an all around great vacay for the Mays family! I was so glad to be there for parts of it! <3
She pooped on the potty!!!! Did she cry?
Post a Comment