doesn't that just sound like the beginning of some southern novel touted by that she devil, oprah? I guess that provides me some perspective that its not as bad as it could be. They've been out over ten times over the past three months because a neighboring property is getting water from what the neighbor believed to be our property. Three dye tests showed us to be in the clear. Until this week, I guess. They came back and did it again and this time, it showed that it's our septic. Even the county guy can't believe it. It just makes me sick. We just had a huge new system put in a year and a half ago. Paid a ton. Had our entire yard dug up. Replanted. Babied the lawn. Planted our perennials. Planted our bushes. It all makes me want to cry. I seriously can't face any of it again.
I'll try to work on gratitude over here.
Oh, and they took my Obama sign again.
20 August 2008
the county came
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment