y. and i went to the my intimacy shop in chicago this afternoon for professional bra fittings. It was amazing and so worth it. Our boobs are actually lifted and separated without being torpedoes and/or touching our chins. I never thought I'd see the day. I walked around the city this evening and the straps stayed up and so did my boobs. Who'd have thought this day would come. Pigs are not flying and, as far as I know, hell hasn't frozen over. This visit was a part of our missions to take better care of ourselves and free up our energy for things that really matter to us. I spent a lot, but I've spent much, much more on bras that don't work for me (Steph can testify to my bra angst.) It's nice to check this off of my 'list'.
So uh, what do you like?
2 weeks ago


2 comments:
Hmmm, I feel your pain. Totally. I have unfortunately been "stacked" since the 6th grade at least. I have never tried the custom bra thing but thought about it many times. I might just have to do it, sounds nice. Are the straps on your shoulders those wide ones that they like to use on bras with "more support"? I am picky and like a good bra but w/ spaghetti like straps.
Hope it continues to do you well! :)
Excellent.
Post a Comment