on the way home from vacay, i jotted down some notes on what contributed to my peaceful, easy feelings on vacation. I want to work on incorporating them into our daily life as much as possible. Here are my notes:
simplicity ** pare down ** provide clear options ** make clear choices ** expect more ** take your breaks where they come ** organization clears the head and relaxes the body ** patience ** the ocean is always worth it
For now, I'm going to work on getting rid of anything in this house that I'm keeping for a maybe someday use. Having only what we need and/or love will make our lives better.
So uh, what do you like?
2 weeks ago


2 comments:
"Forget to give a shit." That should be on the list. It always lowers my stress level. ;-P
Oh man, you're becoming way too self-actualized. Now I have to do this too!
Post a Comment