01 August 2009

baby birdy

this is our best shot from her 3D ultrasound. The tech tried everything to get this little baby to move a little so that we could see her face all in one shot to no avail. Birdy hid behind my bones, the placenta and her hand. No easy perfect shots for us. Sort of reminds me of another little girl I know and love. :)

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Did she at least allow you to make sure she was a girl? :)

Jacque said...

Blurry, but still adorable! I never had a 3D u/s and I so wish I could have!

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I cannot wait to meet this girl.

Kimberly said...

I never got a 3d u/s..they are so neat.

Dawn said...

Awww, maybe she is playing peek-a-boo! I still think it is a cute picture of little birdy!! :)

Alina Klein said...

Oh, I can still tell she's going to be a beauty just like her big sister! So they'll be alike in more ways than one. :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com