18 August 2009

say a little prayer

lately, our pastor has been giving us a little daily prayer for the week. They've been serendipitous for me so I'm going to keep them here. Just in case they might come in handy.

Last week's: "Lord, I see what's coming down the pike for me today -- I see stresses and the temptations and the pain. I CAN'T deal with it today. So You deal with it through me."

This week's: "Lord, renew my mind, heart, and life so that You may rule in my life today."

I especially like the so YOU deal with it. :P

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Love those, please keep sharing them every week!

Hez said...

I like the 2nd one! Keep them coming...

Unknown said...

Fo sho, the first one. God, I'm over it. Can you just deal for me? Loves.

Tiff said...

Love it! Thanks for posting - I really needed that today!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com