today is nisey's first day of high school here. She is settled in well considering that we had to put her in the not-quite-finished guest room while we finish the girls' new play room and THEN move everything out of the room that will actually belong to Denise. She has a history of mediocre (that's me being generous) grades because she seriously does almost nothing for school. This year, Nisey, Joe, Mom and I are going to turn that around and enjoy the incredible show. She's an amazing kid who I know will bring about amazing things. Last night she said that she was nervous and I commiserated with her that of course she was nervous... she then said, I'm more nervous to find out what happens when I really try. I, for one, can't wait for her to find out.
24 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Please tell her that there are people she does not even know that are praying, hoping and cheering for her! This year will be life changing I just know it!!
Praying she has a great first day and rest of the year. She deserves it!
What Hez said.
Hez said it best!! I can't wait to hear the great updates about how she is doing!! (((hugs))) to you all!!
Sometimes the thought of success is actually more scary than the thought of failure. Because it raises the bar for the future and then people actually expect things of you. And then what if you fail after that? Oh, the disappointment. I totally get that.
I hope she has a wonderful year!
Post a Comment