it seems that nora got all of her sibling rivalry issues out of her system before birdy made her official entrance into our family. After all the worry, regression, and insistence that she was my baby and I should not have any more, Nora has turned out to be the most wonderful big sister. Her first and last words of the day are about 'her baby' and she gleefully introduces Birdy to everyone she meets (even though Birdy doesn't really get to go many places yet -- Nora tells everyone that 'we got our Birdy!' whether or not she is with us.) She showers her with kisses and hugs, holds her so sweetly, and happily shares anything with her -- including her parents. I couldn't be prouder or more blessed.

05 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So sweet! I'm glad Nora loves her baby sister.
I wish there were a "like button" for this.
:-D
Beautiful! I hope we are so blessed.
Post a Comment