10 December 2009

i <3 funny

and nora now makes me truly crack up at least once a day. I love lying in bed at the end of the day and laughing with Joe about something she came up with that day. I can't believe how quickly I forget them. Here is what I remember right now:

n: how you reach that?
m: because i'm tall
n: you a wittle bit short
m: i am? why is that?
n: because you can't weach God. him way way up there.

She was trying to convince us to turn off the Christmas tree lights one night. We all kept asserting that we wanted them on. She said, "It too much wight! People be dying fwom too much wight!"

We were talking about going to see Santa and she was all excited going over the details with us but then looked a bit concerned and said, "And den I haff to go down the big swide?"
One day she was resistant to cleaning up her toys and I threatened to throw the toys in the trash if she didn't clean up. The second it left my mouth, I regretted it because it is not how I like to motivate her or communicate with her. My regret only blossomed as Nora's face brightened and she said, "YES, mama! Dat good idea. Dese toys is OLD!"

5 comments:

Tiff said...

She is hilarious!

Get that girl some "new" toys - those "old" ones just aren't cutting it! LOL

Lolita Breckenridge said...

That poor deprived child needs MORE TOYS. And you know it. That's what Freud would say. I'm actually threatening to call Santa if he doesn't pick up toys, which I swore I would never do, but then when I'm tired. . . .

Jacque said...

LOL! I love Nora. For heavens sake, get that girl some new toys.... and turn off the wight!!! ;)

Unknown said...

People are DYING for yesus sake! Oh, the drama! Hilarious.

Kimberly said...

<3 her!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com