01 December 2009

thankfulness

thanksgiving was wonderful. We have so much to be thankful for but I hesitate to list it all. I blame my niece for this because when she was little, when we would do our family tradition of going around and saying what we were thankful for, she'd always say she was thankful for God or Jesus or something of this ilk. Holy trump cards - how could anyone else say anything else?

here are our two little turkeys on Thanksgiving morning:

and here is the wonderful take home card that Johna made for each guest:
Thanksgiving! thanks! card!
Thank you for coming -- we liked your thankfulness -- here is some candy

5 comments:

Ashley said...

If only Weston had been at your house for Thanksgiving this year... he said he was thankful for candy (and pizza and salad)!

SaRaH said...

THAT is only one of the many reasons I love Weston. <3

Unknown said...

Aw!! Johna's cards are so adorable! (But not as adorable as those turkeys!)

Jacque said...

Love the turkeys, and the cards! I wish someone would have told me "Thanks, and here's some candy!".... :)

Kimberly said...

love the cards :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com