10 April 2008

oh, poop.

This morning I finally had the appointment for Nora and her pooping issues. The doctor really thinks its behavioral but can't really explain why it would be something that has bothered her from birth but is caused by nothing. We had to go to the hospital for a blood draw to rule out celiac disease (crossing everything that it's not). The blood draw was horrible. Poor Nora and poor me. Celiac disease would require a gluten free diet, so I guess if I had to vote on it, I'd pick unknown cause that she outgrows... Ugh. I was so hoping that there would be an answer today and that we could get rid of the miserable pain. We both need to curl up for a nap after our morning... just another reason to quit my job.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! The blood drawing is horrible. BTDT. I'm so sorry!

My mom and a bunch of her side of the family have celiac. It's really not as much as a PITA as you might think. There are breads, pastas, just about everything that are gluten free now. But, I do also hope that it is the mystery that she outgrows!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com