so i did it. I sent my resignation letter this morning and by 11, bdsatan had unquitted me. In order to 'protect' myself, we need to create an exit strategy. The division would have to be shut down without me at the helm, although he's not quite sure 'what I do'... (he repeatedly said that I had to be here, but then insinuated that I don't do much) He also offered a really big bonus and payoff for doing it this way. While money has very little to do with why I'm leaving, it certainly doesn't hurt in getting me to stay longer... Today, I'll email him my requirements for the exit strategy and we'll go from there.
i. did. it.
08 April 2008
unquitted
Posted by SaRaH at Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Whoa! Bdsatan is evil. When will you be free?
Post a Comment