30 April 2008

hey, mama, you're rocking

I think I'm always hoping that somebody else will notice my good 'deeds' while I catalogue each and every shortfall. I should just get on my own team. For instance, this week quarterly reports were due for 90 clients, joe is out of town, jordan has football everyday, nora is teething, and I have my period. Additionally, we visited the in-laws, my dad is still very sick, carla's baby shower is on Sunday, I've actually fit in some overdue phone calls to friends. All of this and the house is clean, laundry is done, Jordan made the honor roll, and we have food in the fridge & reasonably healthy meals. Last night, Jordan requested McD's for dinner. He's never requested this before and even cutely suggested that we had both had long days and shouldn't have to cook. LOL. So, Nora had her first ever happy meal. And she seemed to like it. And I was feeling guilty about it. But seriously. I'm going to go ahead and join my own team. A job reasonably well done.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You rock! Seriously, I'm sorta in awe of how together you are, considering all the stuff going on. Praying for your dad...

Jess said...

yay for the yard work you got completed the weekend, and yay for you rocking despite everything going on

and yum! i bet Nora LOVED her happy meal :)

Kimberly said...

you are awesome. Jordan is right - you shouldn't have to cook! :P I wish I was half as organized as you!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com