nora now shhhhhh's us when we bring up displeasing topics. She does it sweetly and quietly, so it's difficult to know exactly what to do, except I do know that she probably should not shush adults...
"Let's go change your diaper" "shhhhhh"
"It's time for bed." "shhhhhh"
"Mommy needs to go potty a second." "shhhhh"
Also, she broke out the "I don't want to" this weekend. Again, she says it so sweetly. She's now working on understanding just how little that matters in many situations.
So uh, what do you like?
2 weeks ago


6 comments:
I love this...I hope I am privileged enough to be Norashusshed... :o) I love her.
OJ has also taken to shusshing and she puts that teeny finger over her mouth when she does it.
Hehehe. I'm in love with this age. At least you get a polite shhhh. We get "Mamma Hush!" lol
That's so cute! At least she's nice about her shushing. :)
Too cute! And funny too! :)
I'm going to start doing that too:
Menstrual cramps... shhhh.
Dishes... shhh.
Laundry... shhh.
Bills... shhh.
Alarm clock... shhh.
Post a Comment