18 September 2008

nora's 1st dance class

Anxious to Leave for Class



The Studio is on the Third Floor!

She went over to the teacher long enough to nab a cool costume.
and another...
Did some bar work...
And when I told her that she couldn't hang from the bar, she promptly ended her class...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so adorable! I love the hat. How much fun is this? I just found out that Rylie gets to do a gymnastics SHOW in December. At least if they have to grow up, there are some consolations!

Anonymous said...

I imagine that Sophia is getting quite jealous that all of her friends are taking classes and I am slacking.

Nora is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is SO CUTE! I didn't know there were dance classes available for little ones this young! Must do some research.

Tiff said...

LOVE the hat! Nora is so adorable! Makenzy starts gymnastics class in October - I can't wait!

Lolita Breckenridge said...

You're a downer, mommy. Let her hang from the bar!!!!

Jess said...

Nora is soooo cute in her little dance outfit and her costumes! I can't wait to see more pictures. And i know you WILL post more pictures....

Jacque said...

Oh, so cute!!!!! Love the hanging from the bar. And a girl needs a break and a drink after all that fun.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com