12 September 2008

she's my wonkytonk woman

i had a pap smear this morning. It was as pleasant as a pap could be (no weigh-in, for example). The best part of the whole thing was that Dr. McM confirmed that Y. is the reason for my wonky periods. All of our lives, Y. has controlled my periods. When I lived in TX and she lived in IN, we'd visit each other and my body would go bananas trying to get on her cycle. It's not as if I'd rub up into her armpits -- just being near her makes my hormones straighten up and fly right. What can I say? She's a natural born leader. Unfortunately for Y. and my period, Y. had to have a hysterectomy. And since then? Wonkytown. I've never experienced spotting and craziness ever. Until now.

Dr. McM recommended getting new friends to settle down. Screw new people. I'm just gonna groove in wonkytown and try to make Y. feel guilty about it.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com