19 May 2009

thanks in advance

can one of you ladies try this out for me? Because I'm just curious.

7 comments:

A.B. said...

omg. i think i just died inside a lil more. LMFAO

Jacque said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Where in the world did you see that at? Insane.

Rachael said...

Ha, ha, that's hilarious. This could come in handy when there isn't a restroom around. We can now be like men and pee anywhere we want :) Okay, that's disgusting, but I had to say it :) Thanks for the laugh. I do often wonder if they make something for children. What do parents do when their child has to go potty and the restroom is disgusting???

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I like how the marketing people thought it would be more friendly to us girls if it was hot pink. Yeah, that really helped. And the empowering double entendre of "go girl!" I'd rather pee in my pants.

Dawn said...

I'm using mine right now as I type this! It's fabulous! ;)

Kimberly said...

o.m.g!

Unknown said...

"Don't take life sitting down."

 
Template by suckmylolly.com