oh so much going on and so little of it moves me to record it. I've been working with my mom to find a new house in the school district we've selected for Nisey and today, for the first time, there was a house we liked. Exciting. And encouraging after about twenty houses that we didn't care for at all -- we were seriously getting worried and entertaining thoughts of her building on our property. Today we are working on staging her home for the market. It's all so difficult -- she takes my advice seriously and I just pray that it's good advice for both her and the girls.
Nora is rockin' and rollin'. We still use Thinkbaby sippy 'cups' with a nipple:
My next hurdle with her will be to get rid of the nipple tops. After that, I will nudge her more towards potty training. A year ago she was SO interested in it and now she doesn't even want to talk about it.
Birdybean's big 3-D debut is scheduled for June 9th in the afternoon. Because I left my job, we need to switch our coverage over to Joe's employer. Only we can't do that until my coverage is terminated and I get official notification of it. I have tried and tried to get the information and will eventually get it... The problem is that I have no real way of knowing if the new plan will cover things nor do I know our true expense on any of it. BLAH BLAH BLAH, it all boils down to me hating having important things up in the air and having no control over getting them settled. It all makes me want to go back to bed.
11 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Did you get the meds adjusted? Feeling better on that or not? Hugs.
Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment