today is the last day i will ever be pregnant and its bittersweet. One of the strange things about scheduling a c-section is this. This knowing exactly when and how. I've gone back and forth on the c-section decision and have decided that this is best for our family. I am 39.5 weeks along and because of my blood pressure, cannot really do much. No driving, no working, but more importantly, no playing with Nora in the way that she wants me to (and I want to.) Flip side -- I'll be in the stupid hospital longer and face a longer recovery period... UGH. I was really hoping that Roberta would make her appearance today -- uncoaxed and perfectly on time.
21 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Best wishes to you! Can not wait to meet Birdy :)
If it helps.... Quinn was my 2nd c-section (Maya never turned) and recovery the 2nd time was so much easier! I will keep you in my prayers.
I'm so glad Birdy is here! PPT for your recovery.
How's recovery? I'd like to officially request Birdy & fam pics on the blog. Thanks.
Post a Comment