just some random catching up so that i can go on to normal posting again one day... I had to deal with still more legal stuff regarding my former employment. I can't really talk much about it but having the latest inevitable hurdle crossed is a relief and hopefully, the stress will start to diminish. It's all very draining.
Some Nora stuff:
Nora can beat box. And she thinks she rocks at it, too. I thank Biz Markie from Yo Gabba Gabba.
She told me I should have my eyebrows grow together.
Progress in big sister land… she told me today she had plenty of room in her bedroom for Birdy’s crib. And that she’d make it comfy.
Nora loves spending parts of her days naked. She'll say "I be naked for a wittle bit." Her naked time has expanded from about a half hour a day to 2-3 hours (or longer) when we don’t have to be anywhere. One of the positive side effects is that (as long as we don't talk about it) she is naked potty trained.
During my meeting yesterday, Joe took Nora to Millennium Park. There, they saw 'the Bean' -- everyone calls it that for obvious reasons. Everyone except Nora, who calls it the big Donut.



4 comments:
Here at our house we run a pint sized nudist colony :) The minute Maya gets home she strips to her panties... even this summer I had to insist that she wear a shirt outside. And shoes this summer... well I just quit fighting that battle. So far the only clothing rule I stick with is that if we are out... playdates, stores, she must keep her clothes on. Yay on the potty training :)
Personally, I thought "donut" first too. I hope all the bullshit with bdsatan is over, or at least almost over.
Nora is so nice to make her room comfy for Birdy. I like donut better than bean too. :)
I think Brody inherited my mother's penchant for nudism. He actually pouts when I tell him he can't be nekkid because we have a repairman or someone coming over.
Post a Comment