I hate how when I journal in any format, it ends up being so dramatic. I write about the hysteria and then when it inevitably calms, I leave it be. If one were to know me through the blog only... Lord help me. I swear I'm a normal, old boring soul. In an effort to stem this dramatic tide, here are my updates (boring as they may be):
Dad got his blood gas test done two days ago. Great, right? It would be if a doctor could be bothered to actually look at it. The good part is that Dad has been really sounding and looking better. His color has returned which I think was the most frightening part for me. (His illness IS all about me, right?)
Joe and Jordan both came home last night. It's so nice having them both back. I made them a nice welcome the carnivores home roast which they both really appreciated.
We're planning a shower for my neice. Which is a bit awkward.
My mammogram came back normal.
Blah, blah, blah. This supports never posting about the everyday boring ever again.
28 March 2008
boring updates
Posted by SaRaH at Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Puullleeease. You think you're dramatic? I should NEVER blog when I'm on fire. It only serves to create a seriously crazy sounding life. And I swear, it's crazy, but not THAT crazy....LOL! I'm a friggin WRITER, fortheloveofgod. I was BORN for drama....
Post a Comment