13 March 2008

List Yourself

With the major drama over, I'm on to lighter things.

I just saw a book called "List Yourself" ~ it's simply a book with prompts for you to write lists about yourself... Some of the examples provided were:
List All the People You Wish You Hadn't Trusted
List What Heals Your Aching Soul
List those Moments in Nature that Remind You of Your Connection to the 'Big Picture
List All the Times You've Hit the Jackpot
List All the Foods, Candy, and Other Treats You Loved to Snack On (as a child)
List All the Foods You'd Eat if Guaranteed You Wouldn't Get Fat
List all the idiotic things you've done for money
List all the phone calls that changed your life
List all of the rumors you have started
List the names you have been called endearing, and not so
List how you feel when you have been lied too
List all of the people who love you for who you really are
List the things you would change if you could change history
List the things you hide when friends come to visit

I'm thinking these are blog worthy... Maybe I'll go order the book.

2 comments:

Small Shake said...

I actually think I still have this book from a while back. I may have to dig it up. Good blogging. Good idea :)

Unknown said...

Cool. I want in on that list too.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com