26 March 2008

randomness

taking a page from Amanda and Jess (who were really taking a page from me, so what does that make this? total sidenote: that kind of crazy talk always reminds me of charlie manson)

random things about me

  • I chew gum for like a minute before spitting it out. I really only like that first burst of flavor. Its so good, it ruins every chew after.
  • I'm a known call screener. Yeen taught me that if I pay for a convenience (say, a phone) I should make sure it's MY convenience.
  • I played holocaust as a kid. And had the neighbor kids join in.
  • I tend to play all or nothing but really desire balance.
  • I can cook. I choose not to most days.
  • I'm pretty fascinated by the daily lives of others.
  • I can sleep more than anyone I know.
  • When I was little my older siblings called me chilipop. It made me cry. That made them use it more often.
  • I can be very fearful.
  • I can also be crazily brave.
  • I stole one thing in my life. A little 2" plastic CPK cheerleader figure thing. It was in my school colors. I still feel guilty about it.
  • I've been a victim of crimes.
  • I love rules for other people.
  • I love my badass Mona.
  • I feel like I'm always waiting for the shoe to drop.
  • I don't believe in hell.
  • I only eat the top of cakes, muffins, and donuts. Same goes for Oreos, only add the middle.

1 comments:

Small Shake said...

I agree that other people's lives can be very interesting to observe.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com