25 March 2008

no more than you can handle


My dad is still very ill. We're waiting for the VA to issue an order so that he can have the proper tests to figure out what is wrong. The pulmo thinks that his body is not ridding itself of carbon dioxide properly. If this is the case, the 'solution' is a respirator. Not only is the news that difficult, we must wait for the opportunity for this.
Joe is away on a business and I'm having problems with bdsatan and Nora just threw up all over me. I've gotten her all cleaned up and tucked here on the couch with a movie. If she falls asleep, I think a good cry is called for.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm so sorry :( I agree about the good cry. It will do wonders. Snuggling with baby would be good too. It's incredible what the power of snuggles can do for a person.

Small Shake said...

Sarah, I'm sorry :( I'm here if you wanna talk it out. A good cry is essential for every woman when the time calls for it. Weather or not it's once a day, or once a year, sometimes it's just the best therapy. <3 you :)
PS. YOU are the coolest

 
Template by suckmylolly.com