I'm so glad to put this week to bed. So glad that I'm putting it to bed a day early as I don't have to 'work' tomorrow (only clean, shop, etc., etc.) Random stuff:
- I must credit bdsatan for being less than an asshole this week. I'm sure he'll doubleup next week.
- Today, Yeen and I made time to have lunch together -- what a relief that was.
- Easter is almost here and I'm just thinking about a dress for Nora. Am I always going to be behind on this kind of stuff?
- J's mom wants me to manager her finances for her. To include having her pay DD'ed into my accounts and paying the bills...
I'm too tired to do any of this justice. night chall.


1 comments:
Ha Ha! bdsatan is just lulling you into complacency...
Can't wait to see Miss N's dress!
Post a Comment