04 October 2008

who reads your blog

all of these online methods of connecting, communicating, keeping in touch, and wasting time tickle every ADD tendency I have. My little sisters use My Space, my (online, real life, and both) friends and acquaintances use Facebook, my sept mommy friends use iVillage, and some of my friends read this blog. Sometimes something will come up and I'll think, 'oh! this person doesn't know about that - it was only on my blog (or whatever).' Part of me wants to consolidate it all and another part makes me wonder what I'd write if everyone from every part of my life had access. It would certainly be a level of honesty that I'm not sure would be conducive to relationship.
maybe i'm just too old for all of it.

4 comments:

Alina Klein said...

I'm definitely too old for all of it! I've never even been on facebook or My Space. But I do think about who might stumble across my little blog someday and it makes me put the delete key to good use on occasion.

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I assume everyone reads my blogs, forwards my posts, and that there is an online chat community somewhere devoted to me. Duh.

SaRaH said...

LOL, Chris! We didn't know that you knew about our chat community!

Cindy said...

I have a sitemeter thingy on my blog. Everyday I update my blog, I go through the lists of all the people that visited and the ways they found my blog. It's interesting reading. Usually it's some google search for "demon baby voice", lol. Yeah I'm on top of that google search. BOOYAH!
Oh wait. Now that I put that phrase in your comments, people will find your blog when they search that too. Doh!

I started getting nervous when people were finding my blog by google-searching "world's most disgusting". That went to an entry titled "worlds most disgusting diaper". I renamed that entry to get rid of the crazies, lol.
And if this comment brings the crazies to your blog now, erm, feel free to delete it :P

 
Template by suckmylolly.com