i anxiously awaited the delivery of Philosphy's 'the microdelivery peel.' Waited until Nora was tucked in. Read the directions twice. And then waited for an amazing facial experience...
and waited...
and double checked in the mirror...
It's a nice, gentle scrub. Unfortunately, the end product is no better than sugar and honey which I can get for free when I reallocate my local diner's resources to my bathroom.



3 comments:
Yeah, I've not had a lot of luck with Philosphy either. Their bath and shower stuf and lotions aren't any better than Bath and Body Works. I do like their perfume okay though. It's their packaging and sentiments that get me.
Maybe you can get a refund?
Good to know. What's the ratio of sugar and honey? Maybe you should bottle that and sell IT for $65 a bottle. :-P
Jacque,
First, I apologize for so frequently writing Jacques. I really loved marine biology as a kid. Secondly, you're a genius. I'm shipping it back tomorrow. Why didn't that occur to me?
Christine,
Its like 2 packets of sugar and a little thing of honey. mix it in your hand or in the little cup and scrub. It's the best.
Post a Comment