i do not know why utah makes me want to say 'ho', but it does. We leave early Wednesday morning for Utah. Joe will have meetings Wed - Fri and Nora and I will hang out at in Park City and then we'll stay in SLC Friday - Sunday. We really have no plans except enjoying each other's company and visiting a new place. I've done a little research on what to see while there: Temple Square, Heritage Park (although honestly, anything with the word 'heritage' in its title makes me skeevy), Tracy Aviary, The Tabernacle, SL Temple... we'll play it by ear. The weather is supposed to be beautiful so we'll get to enjoy being outdoors in the very least.
Now I just need to get through tomorrow's work day and figure out how to pack in order to comply with Homeland Security and Miss N.
I wonder if there's a limit on how much caillou can be packed...
13 October 2008
utah ho
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I know the skeevy feeling. What are you doing there? That's where we go to Shriners. All the other parents told us to go to the Gateway Mall - we haven't had the chance yet but we will - http://www.shopthegateway.com/photos.html - if the weather is good. Have fun!
Have a great time!!
I hope you have a great trip!
Thanks for the advice, Chris! I really wish you guys could be there this weekend... Well, I guess I don't really wish for Brody to have to have any procedure, but just to visit!
Post a Comment