19 January 2009

grandma's bread, part two



say what you will about us mays girls; one thing you can't say is that we're quitters. And so, we'll try again with the bread. I think I need to purchase different yeast -- this packet says "great for breadmakers!" and I just wonder if it doesn't mean something other than Nora and I. The bread this time, was at least fit for the birds. I'm sure they appreciated it given all of our snow.

4 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Omg....breadmakers, as something other than you two? LOL I feel sorta silly laughing at my phone, but my god did you just make me laugh. And all alone I am too....

Lolita Breckenridge said...

And typing like yoda I am too.

Jacque said...

Practice makes perfect. ;) Slap some real butter on it and it'll be great. :)

Alina Klein said...

The pic still looks yummy, snow and all! I missed your first post about bread somehow. I lol when I saw that you linked to my blog (that I haven't updated in a month). ;) And I can actually make bread fairly well but I can't make a dessert to save my life. Who can understand such things?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com