27 January 2009

wassdat

nora and i were watching television this morning and a commercial for huggies natural fit diapers came on. You know the one where one woman takes her baby to the park and another woman takes a brick to the park. The point being that huggies are made to fit human babies and the competition is not. So we were watching, and Nora said quite pointedly, "Mama, wassDAT?" I said, that's a brick. She said, "No it not - it poo poo" Which makes the commercial so much funnier.

6 comments:

Alina Klein said...

Ouch! And I pity the poor baby who wore the "other" diaper. ;) Lol, Nora!

Jacque said...

Yikes! That would be one bad poop. LOL BTW, how is Nora doing in that department these days? Better, I hope.

Rachael said...

Now that's funny! :)

SaRaH said...

LOL. I just love the image of the 'other' woman pushing poop down the slide... Thanks for asking about Nora, Jacque. Miralax has really been a miracle for us. No more tears about poop! We just saw the doctor last week and she said to keep it up through potty training and then I can wean her off. We don't even have to go back to her! *does the happy poop dance*

Cindy said...

OMG she's RIGHT! IT IS POOPOO! I'll never look at that commercial the same again.

I know we've had a few bad bad bad cases of brick-like poopoo in the diaper here too. How much miralax is a typical dose? Is it over the counter or prescription?

SaRaH said...

Cindy, Miralax is available over the counter or by prescription. They are the same thing, though. The adult dose for Miralax is one of their little cups. Nora takes a half cup every morning with her juice. Miralax passes straight through their body, so the doctor told me that we could even give her more if she needed it at some point. Currently, we will use it through potty training and then 'wean' off to be sure that she has no pain or negative associations. I highly recommend it as it's improved Nora's life!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com