07 January 2009

somehow, there is still happiness

random happiness:

becca and i had a good laugh about so many people we know thinking heaven was the place to be seen. We took comfort in knowing that we won't be the loser new girls when we get there because we'll already know people. And we bet they're really popular, too. While it made us laugh, it also rings true for me. The more people who go ahead, the less I fear.

Nora and I were watching Martha Speaks yesterday when two of the characters had on capes. She looked at me quite seriously and said, "they super."

This morning I was cuddling with her and kept kissing her head. She said, "No kiss boo boos. I keep them."

3 comments:

Alina Klein said...

You will both definitely have your places saved in the popular crowd someday. Laughter is so healing. I'm so glad Becca has you to give her that and vice versa.

Lolita Breckenridge said...

(((((sarah))))))

Jacque said...

I imagine going into heaven and people flocking all around me, welcoming me and happy to see me, the angels shouting and rejoicing, and God with a big smile on his face. I bet Dante is having a grand time right now.

I think Nora is super.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com