because i'm a little ocd about keeping like information with like, this 'gem' from facebook goes here:
Here are the rules: once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you – anything you want. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you ...
16. If they made pocket English bulldogs, or, even better, pocket monkeys, I would so get one.
16. If they made pocket English bulldogs, or, even better, pocket monkeys, I would so get one.
15. If I had to choose, I'd choose invisibility over the ability to fly. I'd like to be a really fast invisible person, though.
14. I'm super duper happy when listening to This American Life
13. I like coins. A lot. Like I dream about finding them. And those dreams are in my top five dreams ever.
12. If I could add an ability without any effort, I'd choose to be a painter. Art. Not walls.
11. I think I'm shy; but there are those who disagree.
10. Lyle Lovett rocks. This is not a fact about me. Just a fact.
9. I spend a lot of time on the computer. A. Lotalot.
8. I use too may commas. This does not keep me from being critical about the grammar of other people.
7. Nora gets her impatience and micromanaging from me. (Joe forget you ever read this)
6. I love to sleep. I so wish it was an Olympic event.
5. I'm not a camper. I'm not even a picnicker. But I think I'd like to go on safari.
4. I'm resistant to change. Unless it is my idea -- and even then...
3. Sixteen is a lot of random things.
2. I special order most things. Not because I'm picky. Because I know better how things should be made. :P
1. I'm tagging however many people I'd like to. Screw the rules, man.


1 comments:
If I wasn't straight and married, I'd propose to you right.now.
Post a Comment