18 January 2009

the two people she'll meet in heaven

this weekend we were playing twenty questions with my little sister, johna, in the car. She's seven and easily tempted to switch her 'thing' in the middle of the game so we've found it helpful to limit the genre each time we play. That day we chose people. Which I suppose is what prompted her to be considering people - alive and dead - and then, to thoughtfully say this about Caitie (our sister Becca' best friend who passed away a few months ago):

"Caitie got to meet Elvis and Goliath first!"

'Cuz who else would you look up first when you got there?

4 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I thought I was the only one who changed my thing during 20 questions. Also, ask her if Elvis and Goliath are friends, or if they were just there at the same time. Wouldn't it be cool if they were friends though?

SaRaH said...

Cheater!!! I hope you're better at it than she is... Her changes involve LONG pauses and a lot of 'wait a minutes...' LOL!

Dawn said...

I'm so happy to know that kids still say amazingly funny things at age 7. It makes me not so sad about time flying! :)

Jacque said...

Well, of course she met Goliath and Elvis. LOL

 
Template by suckmylolly.com