although i am in my second trimester, my body has yet to embrace all that the 'golden' trimester has to offer. I oscillate between nausea and hunger, I'm still exhausted, and my boobs still hurt if Joe looks their way (or if I move) (at all). Generally, I'm just a pleasure to be around. Here's a funny snippet from last night.
Getting to be past Joe's bedtime...
Me: Honey, would you get me a snack?
LONG PAUSE
Joe: Does it involve me leaving the house?
Me: No.
Joe: Gladly.
:P
14 April 2009
the golden trimester
Posted by SaRaH at Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
LOL! Hope you start to feel better soon.
bwahaha. E and joe would understand each other quite well on that subject!! LOL I will be your barfing pal ;) yay *insert sarcasm*
aww I hope you start feeling more 'normal' soon. I think around 14-15 weeks I started feeling human again.Now if I could only maintain a decent energy level :P Hang in there!
Poor Joe. You abuse him so.
Just kidding. What was the snack? (I want the good details).
And when will you start sending him outside the house?
And YAY ON THE 2ND TRIMESTER!!!!
Post a Comment