26 April 2009

pregnancy

{NO NEED TO READ} i realize this will be of little interest to anyone other than me, but want to record it as this is most likely my last pregnancy. With Nora, I didn't keep a journal or blog and the things I probably thought I'd never forget are long gone. Here are my current symptoms at 14.5 weeks: morning sickness (seems to have gotten worse in 2nd T), regular pain from stretching ligaments, STILL exhausted, sometimes feel like I can't catch my breath, occasional swollen hands/feet, heartburn, breasts that loved the 1st T so much, they're staying there, hair growth (specifically LEG hair growth), random cravings, runny runny nose... that's all I can think of now. The wonderful part is feeling Birdybean more often.

3 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Here's hoping the hair growth stays on your legs and not elsewhere.

Jacque said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, but hopefully the Birdybean moving around makes up for it. :)

Nicole said...

lol @ Christine's comment

I remember the runny nose!
Before I figured out that I was pregnant I was starting to wonder if I'd developed some kind of permanent cold or new allergy..

Not so fun.

Or the sickeness.
I couldn't brush my teeth without gagging!


I'd do it all over again though :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com