06 April 2009

and we're back

sorry for the interruption. My dad's sister (my aunt) passed away last week and when I searched her name for funeral arrangements, my blog was the only thing that came up. I figured it would be in my best interest to take it down for a bit. I have so much to possibly write about. Will see how the spirit moves me.

4 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

we've missed you. my sincere condolences on your loss. hope you are able to find some peace and comfort somewhere, somehow.

Tiff said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Sarah! Still holding your family in my thoughts and prayers!

A.B. said...

Oh sarah, I am so sorry. The hits come when you are down dont they ((hug))

Jacque said...

I'm very sorry about your aunt. Your family has too many sorrows lately. ((Hugs)) I've missed your blogging.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com